CTO as a Service
Does your gaming projects lack technical skills, but you are not yet ready to scale your studio and hire more people? Perhaps you're seeking an objective tech specialist to assist you in making your games more intuitive and scalable. CTO appears to be a service that you may use. Whimsy Games can assist you! With our CTO consulting services, you will increase the technical competence of your company!Get in Touch
creating top-notch games
in the game industry
trust our expertise
CTO as a service is an alternative to hiring a full-time Chief Technical Officer in-house. This is a low-cost option for game development studios that don't require a full-time technical expert on the team or aren't ready to hire more people. Even if you have a large studio, hiring an external CTO can be beneficial. For example, if you need to evaluate new technologies and want an unbiased opinion, you could use CTO services. Virtual CTO services are also far more flexible to use because you don't have to spend months looking for the perfect candidate, hiring outsourcing agencies, and paying upfront fees for work that hasn't even begun. Furthermore, you can select a professional with relevant skills and experience in game development: someone who understands the specifics of the platforms and genres for which you create your games, as well as how to stand out in a specific niche.
- FlexibilityOur CTO consulting services enable you to select the most appropriate collaboration model and communication channels for your needs. You can also change the level of involvement in your game development projects, giving you complete control.
- Cost-effectivenessWe operate on a "pay-as-you-go" basis. As a result, there is no need to be concerned about sick leave, hiring costs, bonuses, or holidays. It's also less expensive than hiring a full-time CTO because you don't have to pay outrageous monthly salaries or make any long-term commitments.
- Instant availabilityThere is no need to spend months looking for a suitable CTO position. You can begin working with a new Chief Technical Officer in about a week, thanks to us.
- The executive level of professionalismMany game development studios cannot immediately afford to hire an experienced CTO. Choosing an external CTO, on the other hand, can help you keep your budget in check while also providing professional advice at a lower cost.
Models of CTO as a Service we provide
- Part-time CTO
- One-time or project CTO
- Fractional CTO
- Interim CTO
If you are unable to hire a full-time CTO due to limited budgetary resources or team capacity, you will employ a part-time solution. Choose the time you require a Chief Technical Officer and the amount you are willing to pay for the services, and we will select the best option for you.Get in touch
If you only need consulting CTO services for one project, this is the best option. You must agree on a fixed cost and begin working together right away. This is a useful service if, for example, you are launching a new product or require professional troubleshooting consulting.Get in touch
Choose fractional CTO services if you have a tech professional who can assist you with your game projects but still require an unbiased opinion. This is a quick and efficient way to get additional advice on your current processes and potential projects.Get in touch
This type of collaboration is ideal for teams looking for a replacement or full-time CTO who do not want to disrupt critical processes in the interim. It's an ideal solution for last-minute requests.Get in touch
- High level of expertise in game devWe only provide CTOs with extensive game development experience. We are accountable for the people we provide to ensure your studio receives exactly what it requires.
- Top-management mindsetMost of the CTOs we offer were previously founders, advisors, or investors. As a result, they are all well-versed in many business processes as well as any technological or development challenges that your studio may face.
- Client-oriented approachWith our CTO consulting, you can expect a personalized approach and close attention to your needs.
- Flexible conditionsWe provide products and services that are tailored to your specific requirements. As a result, you will not receive any unnecessary services or assistance.
- Timely completionWe value your time and understand how valuable it is, especially when it comes to large game launches and ongoing projects. Our experts are deadline-oriented and can ensure that high-quality projects are completed on time.
We scheduled a welcome call with your team and a potential CTO to ensure you're a good fit.
Our tech expert learns about your primary needs, what you need help with, if you have any special requests, and so on.
We assist you in selecting the best CTO consulting services. After that, if you want to speak with another expert, we will set up a new virtual call.
We spend time making sure you both agree on the timeline, work statement, and documentation for your new CTO.
The CTO's processes can be tracked at any time, and we can change the workflow or work format at your request.