creating top-notch games
in the game industry
trust our expertise
Large companies and small indie game studios use game art outsource services to complete various tasks related to the visualization of their projects. It's a great option as it helps you save money, time, and effort required to recruit professionals ready to dedicate their full potential to your games. Game art outsourcing enables you to focus on more essential tasks — the service provider takes over the hiring process and finds the top industry experts within an agreed period. You don't have to deal with the hustle of increasing the in-house team.
- Professional toolsOur game art outsourcing studio uses the most advanced tools for creating game art for both 2D and 3D tasks. We select a tech stack individually for each project to ensure the highest quality of final results.
- Unique ideasOur creative teams can help finalize visualization for your future game and bring even the most extraordinary ideas to life.
- Timely feedback and updatesWe value your time and always try our best to deliver each project on time. Moreover, we regularly share updates and feedback to ensure you're on the same page with us.
- Flexible termsWith us, you can enjoy customizable solutions and options that fit your resources and budget.
Genres We Сreate
- Action games
- Adventure games
- Racing and sports games
- Fantasy games
- PvP battle games
We can help you add memorable characters and create cool themed settings for your game levels. We will also add intuitive UI/UX elements for the most convenient gameplay.Get in touch
To make the new worlds and levels more exciting to discover, we will create stunning graphics for your adventure game.Get in touch
We'll produce stunning car designs and tricky maps to make your racing game stand out in the market.Get in touch
Make your game world and characters look absolutely enchanting! Our art teams will help make your game even more exciting.Get in touch
Our experts will develop enticing characters, fantastic battlegrounds, and convenient controls to ensure a top-notch experience for your players.Get in touch
How We Work
- Project planningWe will start with a meeting to discuss all your requests and preferences. Our team will draw a project plan to agree on deadlines and the optimal workflow.
- Reference preparationOur game art outsourcing company will pick the most relevant references for your future project and compare them to what you had in mind. This way, we will agree on the best option and get to work.
- Picking the toolsTo ensure the top-notch quality of the final results, our experts will choose the most suitable tools. We will use the latest and most advanced solutions to bring all your ideas to life.
- Art creationAs soon as the goals are set and tools selected, our team will get to work on the first art drafts. We will regularly provide progress updates to keep you posted.
- Feedback and improvementsWe will send you the art to get feedback. Once we receive the list of suggestions, we will analyze them, make amendments, and send the final version for approval.
- Game visualizationAfter the approval, we will start implementing the art into your game. We want it to be flawless, so we will check how it looks on different platforms and devices.
Full transparency. Whimsy Games values open communication and transparency the most. We're always in touch with you and provide timely updates on your project's progress. Plus, we never impose hidden charges or extra fees.
Personalized approach. Our clients receive our full attention. We carefully consider their preferences and requirements while working on projects to help them achieve their goals.
Business-savvy experts. Experts at our game art outsourcing studio understand the importance of creating a memorable game with stunning art that would engage more users. We strive to come up with unique solutions that can make a splash on the market.
High-quality results. We do our best to deliver top-notch results. Our team will always keep your requirements in mind to ensure timely and flawless project completion.