Test Part Time Vacancy
A post type for your career
Whimsy Games is a top game development company known for creating innovative and entertaining games for various platforms.
We are currently looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to participate in a truly innovative project!
• You have proven experience in UI/UX design in GameDev
• Perfect mastery of Figma
• Proficiency in Photoshop
• Experience in the development of product applications
• Excellent verbal and written English (Intermediate+)
• Strong commitment to high quality, proactive, and solution-oriented approach to work
Your daily tasks will involve
• Development of Game UX Layouts
• UI sketch
• Development of UI KIT
• Creation of adaptives
• Preparation and export of interface components for the game engine
The future is ours, so let’s make history together!
Whimsy Games is an outsourcing game development company known for creating innovative and entertaining games for various platforms. With a focus on creativity, Whimsy Games is constantly exploring new ideas and pushing the boundaries of game development.
We are aiming to become a respectable partner for global GameDev companies and create bestsellers.
We believe that success starts with the team. And team success starts with the individual. That’s why we hire the most talented people to work with us.
Now we are looking for a Middle Unity Developer to join our engaging projects!
Required professional experience/competencies
• 2,5+ years of commercial experience in Unity Development
• Understanding of the full software development life cycle
• Extensive knowledge of Unity and C#
• Creating production quality, bug-free code
• Experience in object-oriented design and programming
• Experience with version control systems
• Highly detailed thinker that demonstrates skill in identifying inconsistencies during development
• English Intermediate+
• Remote work (the ability to work from anywhere in the world in comfortable conditions while remaining a member of the team)
• Timely and competitive compensation
• Flexible work schedule, paid vacations, sick leaves, day off on your birthday
• Internal and external professional development events
• Regular company-wide sync-ups to share your thoughts and ideas
Let’s make history together!