Whimsy Games is an outsourcing game development company known for creating innovative and entertaining games for various platforms. With a focus on creativity, Whimsy Games is constantly exploring new ideas and pushing the boundaries of game development.
What a challenge
We are a young company that has rapidly transformed from a startup to a strong business and successfully competes with the top market players. Over the last five years, Whimsy Games has achieved a solid customer base and became the reliable partner whose expertise is trusted.
In the next few years, we are aiming to create bestsellers and become a respectable partner for global GameDev companies. Therefore, we are seeking to grow our customer base, conquer new markets, and make a breakthrough in our sphere.
We believe that success starts with the team. And team success starts with the individual. That’s why we hire the most ambitious people to work with us. And now we are looking for a result-focused Sales Hero who is ready for challenges.
What You need for this role
• proven sales experience, with a focus on B2B sales in IT outsourcing companies
• proven success in new business development strategies across multiple markets
• software landscape understanding
• excellent verbal and written English
• strong sales process understanding, from pre-selling to closing deals
• remarkable problem-solving, planning, time-management, and communication skills
• a genuine passion to learn and drive to succeed in your career
• analytical skills and strategic mindset
• experience in GameDev and engaged interest in the technologies in the area will be your big advantage
What You’ll achieve at Whimsy Games
• you’ll contribute to the development of Whimsy’s Games global expansion strategy, working as part of a close-knit team
• with a high-touch approach and support from our Marketing team, you’ll identify and engage new partner decision-makers
• you’ll focus on new partner acquisition and maintaining an up-to-date database of partners all around the world
• you’ll be involved in building digital solutions for the games of the future
• you’ll take part in creating exciting, valuable solutions for highly innovative companies
• you’ll have the ability to attend professional events and go on business trips worldwide
• remote work (the ability to work from anywhere in the world in comfortable conditions while remaining a member of the team)
• timely and competitive compensation
• flexible work schedule, paid vacations, sick leaves, day off on your birthday
• Internal and external professional development events
• regular company-wide sync-ups to share your thoughts and ideas
Let’s make history together!